- Wednesday, September 17th – Day & evening at the St. Joseph County Fair. Sign-up sheet in foyer. No formal church service this evening.
- Sundays from 9:30-10:15 – Adult CEH class is studying 1 Corinthians. Located in the Fellowship Hall.
- September 22nd-30th – Bread of Compassion Haiti Project. Ask at the church office or see the most-recent church bulletin for a list of donations needed.
- Wednesday “Family Night” – Every Wednesday from 6:30-7:30 with a class for every age!
We look forward to seeing you at these events! Feel free to leave any questions on these events in the comments below!
Our summer Ladies Bible Study based on the book Ordering Your Private World by Gordon MacDonald gave the ladies who attended motivation, inspiration and challenge. Many ladies passed their books on to others to read or bought additional copies to give away. A few ladies even read the book a second time!
Below are some RESOURCES to help carry forward the goals and motivations established while reading & discussing the book:
- What’s Best Next: How the Gospel Transforms the Way You Get Things Done book by Matt Perman
- Why We Need Variety Within Spiritual Disciplines on Struggle to Victory
- How to Listen to the Voice of God by Charles Stanley as featured on Faithgateway
Be looking for more great activities through our New Hope Ladies Ministry in the coming months!