Your Ladies Ministry at New Hope always has an activity in the works. And there’s always room for one more person to help row the boat and help this ministry continue being effective and active at New Hope. Opportunities available in Women’s Ministry include:
- Benevolence – Includes providing meals for funerals & those going through a crisis or significant life event.
- Special Projects / Fundraisers – Includes events like the Annual Rummage Sale.
- Showers – Puts on wedding & baby showers.
- Ladies Night Out – Periodic events (dinner out, crafts, etc.) for the purpose of social interaction & connection with other ladies.
- Ladies Retreat – Annual event with an emphasis on living as Christian women in a godless culture.
Interested in putting ideas into action? In connecting? In being strengthened & encouraged? See your New Hope Ladies Ministry Chairwoman Diane Borst, and she’ll point you in the right direction.