As we wind up 2014, don’t think it’s too late to remember your One-on-One Ministry partner! No matter how much you’ve thought to pray for her this past year, the holidays are always a good time to refocus.
To help in that goal, consider the following prayer points as you pray for your One-on-One Ministry partner as well as for others during the Christmas season:
- Pray for God’s protection upon all who are traveling over the Christmas holidays.
- Pray for a sense of God’s presence and mutual love as families and friends gather.
- Pray that healing and harmony will come to strained family relationships.
- Pray that those unable to be with family will enjoy the fellowship of friends.
- Pray for God’s special comfort upon family and friends who have lost loved ones this year.
- Pray for families and friends who have loved ones in the military.
- Pray for divine protection and comfort upon military personnel separated from family.
- Pray that Christians and unbelievers alike will reject the temptation to focus on the material side of Christmas, choosing instead to recognize it as the celebration of Christ coming into the world to save us and give us new life.
- Pray that people who do not yet know Christ as Savior will find the greatest gift of all in salvation through Him.
Consider sending your prayer partner a note, text or email telling her specifically how you’re praying for her. She’ll be blessed by it for sure!