Grow in Christ
To participate in the book discussion, give your thoughts & ideas in the comment section below this post. The questions below are meant to stimulate your thinking. You do not have to answer any of them to participate in the discussion. Simply commenting on your reflections on what you read is perfectly fine.
Chapter Three: The Joy of Knowing Him (Colossians 1:15-20)
- What do you laern about God when you look at the life of Jesus, since Jesus is the exact image of God?
- What difference does it make in your confidence level to know you are created by Christ and for Him?
- Share about a time in your life when you recognized Christ was holding your life together.
- Why is it important to know that all the fullness of God dwelt in Jesus?
- How has your understanding of Christ increased as you read this chapter?
Chapter Four: Embracing the Lover of Your Soul (Colossians 1:21-23)
- How would you describe yoruself before you came to know Christ?
- What accusations from the enemy do you sometimes listen to in your mind?
- How does it help you to know you are “holy in His sight”?
- Why is it difficult to believe we are without blemish?
- What does it mean to have a faith that is “established and firm” in Christ?
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the “Confident Steps” at the end of each chapter in the book.
Return to Summer Book Club main page.