Be Your Best
You can give your thoughts & ideas in the comment section below this post. The questions below are meant to stimulate your thinking. You do not have to answer any of them to participate in the discussion. Simply comment or reflection on what you read. You can also read the corresponding scripture and respond to that too.
Chapter Seven: Glorious Makeover (Colossians 3:1-11)
- How can you continue to set your focus on things above?
- Name some of the things on this earth that can be a distraction to the things above.
- When you think about the church as the “bride of Christ,” how does that strengthen your confidence in understanding who you are?
- As we live with a focus on that glorious day when we will see Jesus face-to-face, why is it important to get rid of certain old rags in our life?
- How does it change you as a person to live for His kingdom?
Chapter Eight: You Look Divine! (Colossians 3:12-17)
- When you think of a lovely person, what inner qualities come to mind?
- Which qualities do you want to be more intentional about putting on after reading this chapter?
- What are some practical ways to allow the peace of Christ to rule your heart?
- How do you plan to grow richer in the knowledge of God’s Word?
- Are there any changes you want to make in your life as you think about doing everything in the name of the Lord Jesus?
Return to Summer Book Club main page.