Shine with Joy
To participate in the book discussion, give your thoughts & ideas in the comment section below this post. The questions below are meant to stimulate your thinking. You do not have to answer any of them to participate in the discussion. Simply commenting on your reflections on what you read is perfectly fine.
Chapter Eleven: Recognize the Blessing You Bring to This World – Colossians 4:7-18
- In Paul’s Parting Ten, who can you most relate to in your life?
- What are ways you are currently using your gifts and talents?
- How have you been challenged by the “questions to ask yourself” in each section?
- As you read these stories, what does it show you about the variety of God’s creation?
- In what ways can you encourage the gifts of the people around you?
Chapter Twelve: Stepping Out in Confidence!
- What touched you most about Kristen’s story?
- When you read the words of the faithful men and women throughout Scripture, what did you notice about their dependence on God?
- When you look at the list that identifies who you are in Christ, how does it build your confidence?
- What do you tend to place your confidence in other than Christ?
- How has this book helped you find your identity in Him?
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the “Confident Steps” at the end of each chapter in the book.
Return to Summer Book Club main page.